Simucube 2 general settings discussion

Hi all,

I have a question about stock profiles. when you select a profile on the True Drive (e.j. Asseto Corsa Competizione) it shows a recomendation about game configuration.

Obviously if you set up a FFB parameter on the game based on the recomendation, the result is differente if your are using a Pro, Ultimate DD so how you can adjust the final value for a game (change the Nm on the True Drive, change the game parameters…)?

Thanks a lot.

Yeah, the settings are a baseline and of course do feel a bit different on different Simucube 2 models. However, that is also true within same models, as people have different wheel rims that they are using. The diameter and inertia of the wheel and buttonbox combination also affects the FFB feeling.

2 Likes

Thats one thing that worry me the most with Thrustmaster Ecosystem, every New firmware adds support for New rims but not the forces applied with every wheel so every New wheel that I bought was killing the original feeling of the servo&factory rim
No calcs of weight and innertia when changing rims is a no go for me

For that purpose, Logitech wheels wins by a Large margin because the rim is not swappable and the forces are overly calculated for that rim