Simucube 2 D-sub 15 pin usage

hello
where can you buy the plug d-sub 15 pins to connect several devices in usb on simucube base 2,
thanks

The D15 Accessory Port is not an USB connector.

The basic documentation of its usage will be released next week.

ok thanks in which section it will be published?

I will make a public thread about it here, and the documentation PDF file will be available on our wiki and also on the www.simucu.be website.

The document will only list the currently working features. There are some features that we can make use of later on.

1 Like

Ok thank you.
I am looking forward to using this feature.

@redlabel19 I wanted to ask, what are you expecting from the connector - how are you planning to use it - and what would be, in your view, the ideal format of the documentation?

1 Like

I expect this connector to be able to connect all my accessories pedalboard and handbrake sifters on base simucube 2, to limit the USB socket and manage in the software true drive and facilitate the configuration in games.

1 Like

This will be released tomorrow if everything goes to plan.

3 Likes

hi Mika, you meant TD firmware update to be released today? asking because I am having a lot more frequent faults happening on startup, much more than before, therefore I put my hopes in the new TD update!
thanks

No firmware update today, just the D15 documentation document.

1 Like

ok thanks, any release date yet?

1.0.12 has some nice stuff for us :slight_smile:

https://granitedevices.com/wiki/Simucube_2_True_Drive_releases

1 Like

If there was a release date, we would put it on the website. It will be released when it is ready and tested.

1 Like

Looking forward to this release. Just read the notes and I think Mika must have been working 23 hours per day :joy:

2 Likes

Documentation is now released here:

https://granitedevices.com/wiki/Simucube_2_documentation

4 Likes

Yesss baby!!!

One less USB

4 Likes

handbrake and pedals on SC2 pro D-sub 15 pin

5 Likes

is it possible to connect a pressure transducer with 4 wires (5V, V-,V+,GND )directly to the D15 port?

Not at this point in time. But you can use a load-cell amp (similar to the ones Bodnar sell) to convert the output to an acceptable analog signal, which can be fed into the SC2 15-pin port …