SC2 Ultimate Power Supply Mount?

Is anyone making a Ultimate power supply mounting bracket? How is everyone mounting there power supplies?

Cheers,
Billy

If you use the search option you will find several options including 3d printing designs.

Here: 3D Printed PSU Mount

Thank you for the help guys!

Those mounts are for the Sport/Pro. Ultimate has a custom PSU that is totally different.

1 Like

Mika where can I get the dimensions on the power supply for the Ultimate as I am waiting on my mine to be delivered & I do not have it in my possession yet :disappointed:

I just took delivery, I am in the club now!!!

6 Likes

I’m interested to mount the Ultimate PSU as well. It’s been 3 years since this topic started. Just wondering if there’s a solution to this.

I used a rack mount shelf system for my power supply. My cockpit is a SimLab P1X, I bought the computer shelf, got a NavePoint 3U 19 Inch Vertical Wall Mount Rack & mounted it under the computer shelf. Then I got a NavePoint Cantilever Server Shelf Vented Shelves Rack Mount 8" or 10" (I don’t remember) set the power supply on the shelf & used large cable ties to secure the power supply. My setup is more elaborate than just a shelf, but you can design to fit your cockpits needs.

I ended up mounting it using 3M duallock. Steady as a rock. :wink: