SC2 special edition/gift

Oh by the way , how is it looking for early july on SC2 pro units sending out?

It depends on which reseller. Their shipments are in different parts in our backlog, and we are trying to give them realistic estimates. Simucube units are not produced in batches, its a continuous operation.

Simtag , Belgium.
They aren’t so open with updates as simracingbay is for example …
So im desperatly in need of some good news :smiley:

Just wondering, why did you not order from Simracingbay?

Simtag is located in my country and so it is closer to send back if there are problems with something

That makes sense to me.:grinning:

Well Hopefully for everyone who has pre-ordered the SC2 we will see some sort of an update on this site’s news tab. Last they posted new news was over a month ago, I am hoping some progress is being made. :+1:

1 Like

I think it would be good practice to tell reseller where they are in the production queue and then inform each clients so that they can plan accordingly, especially for a product like the Simucube, which is NOT a standalone product. It must be painful to get the wheel or accessories at a different time :S

2 Likes

Mika ,

i see simracingbay with frequent updates and the latest one being that the SC2 are out for delivery from factory.
Does that go for all resellers?
i feel like my reseller has no idea about the current process…
i don’t want to be annoying … just waiting since April on it and when we had news it would be July i was more excited . Would really love an update

1 Like

As Mika wrote 8 days ago in a post a couple above yours, all manufacturers are in different parts of their production back log…
Why don’t you ask your reselller in stead?

ah must of looked over it thanks.
they know don’t know anything they say.

Change retailer. I am afraid all support from them will be the same ‘we dunno’.

thing is i paid already and im afraid if u cancel now and they ship in a few weeks i have to wait Longer if i try and order somewhere Else…

1 Like

Simtag is very good, my reseller says exactly the same things…,If I’m lucky, I might have him for Christmas.

There is more to that than reseller being “good”. I was trying to get to the bottom of the situation of why one very popular reseller always ships faster than anyone else, while others have to wait for months.
Situation was not that different before COVID, btw.
GD did not respond, the only more or less plausible explanation from the other user is here.

…I don’t think granite device should have resellers, the only people in the black hole are the customers. it should only have a simucube online store.
There are people who have been waiting since April and have paid …
customers are being held hostage by their resellers.

no one saying they are bad.
they respond very fast but they have no information but if u look at simracingbay they have update each week and are precise with dates etc.
and yes i did order in April

I ordered mine through a site called DSD

this is what they have posted on their site

## ATTENTION: You are ordering for Batch 13. We expect Batch 13 to be shipped to us the late AUGUST/early September, 2020. We will ship all orders once we receive the shipment. Schedules are controlled by Granite Devices and not by DSD. Shipping schedules are approximate and can and/or will change according to Granite’s manufacturing process and other factors only Granite controls.

Seems like a nice guy in his e-mails, but makes it clear nothing until late August early September
I went in knowing this so just going to wait it out and am hopeful his timings are accurate.
Putting the time to good use and having a wheel made while I wait

Guess more importantly ran a 2:22.352 in ACC at the Spa last night, slow for a lot of guys but my best time to date

Derek is cool, I got mine from him. He doesn’t ship as fast as Tomo but at least provides the proper expectations and shipping schedule. In my case it was accurate.
Being in US can be a plus too in case unit needs to be shipped back, I guess.

That is good to hear, He seems like a nice guy based on his e-mails, yes US based was the determining factor for me. Was going to get it from Augury Simulations in Spain but then stumbled on to his site. Did buy a mount from them, great vendor they shipped the mount from Spain to my front door in Pennsylvania in 3 days
I assume he is little later than EU vendors due to shipping times to US from Granite Devises.
Hoping I get it a little early but will be happy if I can get it in hand in early September. Just can’t wait to race on it, using a V2.5 belt drive wheel at the moment. Great wheel base but expectation per all the review are very high for the Simucube 2 Pro