SC2 pro showing as sport model in True Drive software

I have just tested out the code that fixes this; using the serial number of my Pro and switching a few if’s around, I got it to show up as Sport, as expected.

1 Like

Hi Mika , do You have the eta for the update ?

Nothing more accurate than “this week”. The code has to pass some more QA.

Thank you … still good to know

Is this rectified now? As recieved mine and same. Ordered pro. Pro sticker on box. Max torque is 17nm.

Thanks
Rick

The firmware that fixes this issue is due to be released this week, see the release notes here:
https://granitedevices.com/wiki/Simucube_2_True_Drive_releases

2 Likes

so 1.0.9 didn’t make it for the final release?

1.0.9 was meant for testing the new easy UI mode so we could get data on it and few other things - and that we could then implement additional fixes/changes to 1.0.10.

3 Likes

Ive updated to 1.0.8 where the known fix is that some units are showing at sport, mine is still showing as sport.

Is there a way that you can confirm I have received the right product and it will be rectified in the next update?

^^ Referring to your earlier question above, you will note Mika has answered you immediately after :wink:

It appears that I edited wrong line in the changelog a few hours ago and it mistakenly read on the 1.0.8 line as well.

Firmware release will be today - I’m racing with the Trellet.net series first, then release. http://www.twitch.tv/trellet

3 Likes

first Green hell on rf2 then new TD fw release, what a day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@phillip.vanrensburg I know mate, I posted again as he has said here “It appears that I edited wrong line in the changelog a few hours ago and it mistakenly read on the 1.0.8 line as well.”

As I was on 1.0.7 as people had reported issues with 1.0.8

Thanks @Mika

Firmware is now out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It works, finally my pro is a pro
Thank you Mika

2 Likes

Hi Mika,

My unit is now showing as SC2 Pro with maximum torque of 25NM.

Thanks for fixing so quickly in 1.0.10 firmware update.

Mike

2 Likes

Mine still showing as sport after installed 1.0.10 , i can see firmware and true drive both using 1.0.10

Hi Maxx! Interesting. Can you say the serial number of your unit? Maybe we need to look at the factory test log again.

edit: OK, you reported it above.Strange, will need to investigate this further as that is on the list of serial numbers that should be fixed.

for more information I sent you pictures a while ago too, please check that image i sent you

Thank you Mika, my issue is resolved and I have my Pro. Had great pleasure in reducing overall force back down to 37% in Dirt Rally 2 :blush:. Appreciate the fast response to this problem. :+1:t2: