SC2 price increase?

There are some official news statements now on the news section of our www.simucu.be website.

1 Like

i am no expert in this but shouldnā€™ t gd give customers advance notice of the price rise?

1 Like

as far as I know, we did inform our resellers beforehand. Also, the manufacturer-recommended sales prices as stated on our website have not changed at all.

ok i understand now. you informed your resellers and it was up to them if they wanted to communicate this prise rise. Fair enough, thx for the info Mika. I asked because i couldnā€™t understand why gd posted something 28 days after the prise increase but to say the truth gd could say nothing to the end users since the resellers were informed.

If you are positive you are going to buy when the new card arrives I would message Tomo and explain your situation.
Maybe there is a way he could hold one for a few days for you? Worst could happen is him say no.
He is a super nice guy. I am sure he will do his best to help you.:blush:

2 Likes

I already reached to to SRB and all I can say is they deserve their amazing reputation. Iā€™ll be riding the SRB bandwagon until my hands can hand turn the wheel :+1:

2 Likes

Patiently waiting for my SC2 Pro. Batch 6 from HRS due mid Jan but still waiting for it to leave the SC Factory :frowning: