SC2 price increase?

My choice words were gonna be “Darko please save my Christmas”

Anyhow he responded last night apparently there is a delay with the suppliers so I have to wait for the mounting plate for SC2. :sob:

2 Likes

Manav read the title of this topic…
I open this forum and see that there is new posts about SC2 price increase. No just YOU rambling about different problems…

4 Likes

Ahh Bummer!
Sorry for the delay.
Glad you got a response.

I dealt mostly with Richard since the beginning of Simlab. Actually before Simlab.:grin:

These are good guys in the Netherlands!!

1 Like

I like those choice words!

1 Like

It seems that increased happened everywhere, was about to pull trigger on SC2 pro seems that my waiting backfired on me :slight_smile:

how much is it now for the Pro?

1199 EUR without Tax - cant see any price update - sounds more like fake news

Just checked at VRL where i buyed mine. Still the same price which i have payed

I payed €1.149,00 in October 2019 for the Pro. (Simracingbay) Today its €1.199,00

1 Like

I payed $1,199 for my SC2 Sport in August from DSD. Now the price of the Sport at DSD is $1,299.

I payed £1140 for my SC2 Pro and Motor Mount in April from Simtech Racing (UK)

The current price for the same package is £1269

Same for Pro from DSD, from $1399 back in September to $1499.

Inside the EU the Pro Version with Motor Mount will be about 1500€ @ Checkout

Shops on that Page https://www.simucu.be/where-to-buy

Outside EU the price may different

Interesting that I never saw a posting about price increase from vendors except for the spam mail from DSD.

That is why I started this thread.

1 Like

Some explanation from retailer
https://forum.virtualracing.org/showthread.php/118251-Welches-Lenkrad-für-das-Simucube-2-kaufen?p=2541387&viewfull=1#post2541387

We have raised prices since purchase prices have also risen. Granite has changed one or the other supplier, so the SC2 have become a little more expensive

Congrats to the granite team for the continued growth…

Hey , if you cant keep em in stock , then where does the price go? Supply and demand works both ways

Should I expect Simracingbay to go out of stock in the next couple of days? I have been waiting for a long to make the purchase and my card got compromised last week and I am waiting on the new one. I’m worried it might not get here until friday. I’m going to have a very busy march-june and I really don’t want to wait another month to do a lap. The button box I was looking at is already out of stock again.

Can you not use PayPal linked to your bank account?

I’m an expat coming from the US, unfortunately it’s a little more complicated than that. My bank account can’t be linked currently.

Ah damn. Well it seems like GD are getting on top of supply lately so even if you do miss out on this current batch it won’t be too long before the next.