Sc2 not connecting to wheel after firmware

Just follow the instruction and you’ll be good for 2021.9

Thanks alot Andrew! I got the firmware downgraded and my ascher wheel is back!

Happy, happy, joy joy!

2 Likes

Same issue with 2021.12 and 2021.11.
A downgrading to the 2021.9 resolved the problem.

1 Like

@Mika Hi there everyone, I’m almost losing my mind… Have the same problem here related to the issue of my wireless wheel (F28-SC from Ascher Racing), not conneting anymore since I did the update from 2021.9 to 2022.2. Already repeated the previously step everybody did that returned to the normal function but I personally could not get it to work. I already did manage to get the downgrade to the previousl working version 2021.9, and the grayied Wireless Receiver came back to search condition. But I continue to put the wheel in pairing/communicating stage but no where to be found no more. Did bought another battery for the wheel, opened to see if is there any damage to the antenna in the wheel but it is perfect fitted and no damage. Can any please give me some light? Can’t race for 10 days now and counting. Thanks in advance for any help…

Hi, just found out it was the antenna that ripped apart by twisting it so much because if a loose antenna. SO lame constructing on that particular spot. Anyway, can anyone point me the correct one model to buy and replace?? There is to many types and models that I’m confused. Hope to get the right one this time…

Is this the one??

We will supply you replacement part. Make a support ticket and we’ll get on it :slight_smile:

Also, instructions are here: https://granitedevices.com/wiki/Simucube_2_documentation

1 Like