SC2 Batch 4 Updates

I was going to collect mine from Jed at Simtech Racing and he said he would call me as soon as they were in but not heard anything as yet.

Won’t ever buy anything else from them, why would you tell someone they were ready to be shipped next day then go silent, simucube should remove them as a seller imho

i get the feeling batch 5 folks will get there before us at this rate

Yeah, not good is it, think simucube should do something about simtech, obviously giving false information, basically lying to customers who have paid hard earned money

Well, shouldn’t a distributor’s focus be on getting end-user shipment labels done and arrange the final leg of the shipping rather than checking emails and answering “is it there yet?” emails? Sometimes it is actually more productive to focus on one thing at a time.

Hi Mika, no thats not the issue, i have been given false information , “shipment is in latvia, so should be with us on Thursday, then wait till Sunday to be told “your SC2 will ship tomorrow, tracking will be provided same day, sorry for the delay” , no tracking info was given, now I can’t get a response.
I would have been ok with being told, your shipment is delayed or similar, but i have been blatantly lied to about the delivery, i run a business myself & would never outright lie to customers, its not good enough

Pretty sure this is out of the resellers control. I would assume they are giving tracking and arrival dates which they passed to us when they have “eventually” been shipped by GD.

Just got tracking info email from simtech, its on the way, why send the email on Sunday saying it would be Monday & get everyone annoyed, makes no sense

Hi Guys

TNT finally delivered our batch 4 shipment at 18:00 this evening it was supposed to be Monday morning I do apologise for the delay but we have no control over the courier, everyone should have received have a tracking number and delivery will be Thursday

Jed

Simtech Racing

5 Likes

Hi Jed, glad we are getting them at last, it would have been nice to get an email yesterday to inform us of the delay after Sundays email though

All of our batch 4 units left today for delivery tomorrow

Thanks for your patience

Jed

3 Likes

Hey Jed, thanks for the update.much appreciated.

Hi Everybody :slight_smile: At Simtag, we still have some Pro on stock. If you order it, we can ship it on Monday-Tuesday.
Thanks for listening, reading.
Regards,
János Zsinor , Simtag Sales

4 Likes

Great news! HRS have received shipment and will be sending out this week! Can’t wait, not long now :star_struck:

5 Likes

Great news, Mitch,
Hope you Aussies enjoy your new SC2’s!!

2 Likes

Seriously, how shit is Australian customs. How long does it take.