SC2 Batch 4 Updates

To be honest, I think they are shipping as the make them. It’s still early days for Granite making a product that is so very popular. It would be pointless shipping out smaller amounts to each resellers as shipping would cost a lot for them sending them all out in tiny batches. I’m sure there will be a day that all retailers will carry stock at some point. Fanatec are also struggling to keep up with demand so this isn’t just SC2. I think we will just have to be patient as much as it pains me.

If thats the case they should make it clearer imo. I was of the impression they sent out the batches evenly and fairly. Im happy to support my local dealer and I understand it is in now way up to them when they receive their allocation. So ill keep on waiting.

As I said its just a little frustrating to see them keep coming up at simracingbay. Especially when I can go to their site right now and see that they will be in stock ready to ship on the 30th of this month. Yet there is still no word when granite will send out to other resellers.

If someone decides today they would like a SC2 the thing to do would be wait 5 days and order from SRB and youll have it within a few days, and long before people who have already been waiting 3+ months.

Not trying to come across as a whiner, just telling it how I see it. Really would just like an update and wondering why simracingbay appear to get so much extra stock.

4 Likes

Completely agree with you here, and doesn’t help that GD team said they were on track with batch 4 and HRS was set to be dispatched on week 40, if not week 41. We are now in week 43 and still haven’t heard anything so would be nice to have an update from GD team because this is what the post was originally made for. But yes 3 long months it’s been

1 Like

I’ve heard from DSD that batch 5 was ready to dispatch to US on Monday.

We are pleased to report that Batch 5 has been packed and is “on the platform” for pickup by UPS within the next day so to begin its transit to us at DSD.

Thank you for the correction Dave. B4 = Batch 4

1 Like

For what I have been told by GD, there are no batches any more as they are now in constant production.

Got mine this morning! #happy

TNT lost the second package though (the one with the motor mount from Augury).
They seem to have found it again so maybe I’ll be able to collect it tonight after work!20191025_101454

4 Likes

I almost got my SC2 Pro today, Package did not make it to DHL in time this morning, so getting it monday. All cool. No stress.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

What do you mean with “the motor mount from Augury”? I got mine today as well with the SC2 Pro and the F1S.

TNT delivery had lost it… got it tonight, mate ^^

1 Like

JCL will receive my unit monday !
Great !

3 Likes

Any update for us HRS batch 4 customers? Hard to know if production is slower than expected, or if we’re being hung out to dry a bit.

1 Like

Got an email from Simtech last night. Motor will be shipped today.

1 Like

I spoke to Brett today for other reasons, but during that chat he mentioned that the latest HRS order had been shipped and was on its way to Australia, and he was waiting for the notification that customs have it, which hasn’t happened yet, so we’re close.

3 Likes

Unreal! Thanks for the update mate

1 Like

You beauty! Thanks mate.

Its here…

7 Likes

The dog could look a little more excited :man_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

Anyone had There tracking Info from SimTechRacing yet?

No, got an email Sunday promising tracking info on Monday, still nothing, emailed Jed to see whats going on, no reply, poor service