New Simucube wheel adapters

Mika will all the requests be satisfied? If not will we receive a response to the request? And more what are we gong to receive?

2 Likes

@Mika question: can I combine two or more of these together to distance the steering wheel from the base at will?

Requests will be satisfied pending review. There is a new 30mm spacer and a 70mm adapter per each wheel-side kit.

It is not possible with the bolts that come with the spacer. I’m unsure if it is possible if you get longer bolts.

1 Like

sorry I didn’t get the picture before, I gave these.

We are not selling these spacers and the 70mm adapters separately anymore, it is always a combined package unless the purchaser is a volume manufacturer who needs just some parts.

Also the image is outdated, the new version has already been posted in this thread.

ok, but they are still on sale and I just wanted to know if they could join together to create a longer spacer. thanks

I’ve just received a nice package from Finland :grinning:

A big thank you to the whole GD team for your loyalty to the early adopters.

4 Likes

I am glad to confirm I have received now 3 new adapters from Granite Devices. Great customer service thank you

1 Like

I still have nothing even though I requested it immediately. We hope :disappointed:

He came to me too, really satisfied

1 Like

Thanx GD for the spacers 2.0 …You guys are loyal to early adopters !!! Love it

1 Like

Does anybody know source of Martin Ascher SQR 70mm adapter that can ship to US.
Ascher-racing is out of stock, racewerk does not ship overseas. :frowning:

Just ask Martin when it will be in stock, its the best thing. I bought sometime back just in case and mounted it today

I’ve already signed up for in stock notification.
Wish GD had this as an optional accessory to not lock everyone into their SQR solution.

Thanks

1 Like

3 Likes

I hope the motor bearings can handle that. It looks pretty long?

The Ultimate can take it :slight_smile:

The picture makes it look very long (as she said)

2 Likes

So can the Pro and the Sport.

There is no difference really in the servo’s capabilities to handle side-loads - they’re not designed for that, bearings are high-speed, not high-load roller bearings. So any servo will handle rotational torque without issues.

Just don’t use the steering-wheel to lower/raise yourself into and out if the rig, no dramas. This is no different to the Lenze, AKM or Mige servos :wink:

Just basic common-sense needs to apply, that’s all…

1 Like

How long is it from motor base to end?

Hi Joe,
I would estimate around 150-160mm, Joe, just about 6 or 6 5/16” or thereabouts…