New Simucube wheel adapters

I was looking for the threads myself I didn’t want to use the spacer if I didn’t have to.

The 50.8mm are still threaded, the 70mm are not

I would like to know what Granite Devices is planning to send to early (lucky) customers of the first batch:
a complete new SQR system? with QR, spacer and adapter
only a new spacer?
what else?
and more who bought 2 or 3 adapters will receive 2 or 3 new SQR?
Thanks in advance for the replies

2 Likes

I join Biancazzuro’s request, then I ask (maybe stupid question) but the 3 cm spacers that I received with lot 1 (with 2 qr) can be joined to increase the wheel motor distance? I now have one but I would like to buy 2 more to bring the wheel closer to me. thanks and bye

2 days has passed without an answer, I am a little worried about it…

Haha, I thought this meme might be applicable at this point in time :wink:

5 Likes

To my understanding, the replacement kit to be sent to those that requested it, include the spacer and the 70mm adapter. The SQR part itself is unchanged. But I will try to confirm this.

Shipments of these should happen at some point not too far in the future.

1 Like

Last time I ask for something I swear

1 Like

Asking is not the problem, but you guys got conspiracy-theory every time there is a short delay between questions and related answers :slight_smile:

Have a look through this forum lately, the same trend…

Great new version of the SQR.
You can easily mount the adapter 70mm pattern from the back:

5 Likes

Right on , can we see what the front side looks like?

1 Like

Sure thing!:

2 Likes

Freakin sweet wheel JohnnyV

1 Like

sorry, an OT request : can I see the button box you have left to the wheel? that seems beautiful

2 Likes

See the steering wheel thread.

1 Like

I mean this mate Annotazione%202019-09-08%20112144

I know, check the steering wheel thread where I tagged you, there its more on-topic

1 Like

oh okay I must have missed it sorry :slight_smile: thanks!

1 Like

really looking forward to it. its been a long time waiting and I am eager to finally use my SC2 with my wheels. :+1:

Since I’m already too heavily invested in the Q1R quickrelease ecosystem, I decided to use the SQR as a nice steering wheel extender and swap the 70 mm plate of the q1r base side for a 50mm plate.

Looks great and feels great too :smiley:

3 Likes