New Simucube wheel adapters

See the steering wheel thread.

1 Like

I mean this mate Annotazione%202019-09-08%20112144

I know, check the steering wheel thread where I tagged you, there its more on-topic

1 Like

oh okay I must have missed it sorry :slight_smile: thanks!

1 Like

really looking forward to it. its been a long time waiting and I am eager to finally use my SC2 with my wheels. :+1:

Since I’m already too heavily invested in the Q1R quickrelease ecosystem, I decided to use the SQR as a nice steering wheel extender and swap the 70 mm plate of the q1r base side for a 50mm plate.

Looks great and feels great too :smiley:

3 Likes

What did you do exactly, just bolted standard Q1R base side to SC2 QR wheel side part, what about locking pin, I don’t see it on the picture.

Locking pin is not inserted on the picture, this should be the case.

Yeah I basically just bolted them together, which was easier and cheaper than the way SimRacingGarage did it, and now I also have Q1R and a wheel extender on the base side, so you dont have to extend all your wheels individually

1 Like

Thanks.
So jut bolted to extender, nice, thought holes wouldn’t match?
:+1:

I think you can also use bolt instead of sticking out locking pin.

Thats just the thing: using the wheel side quick release there IS an 50mm pattern.
On the base shaft itself it is NOT 50mm, hence you need an adapter plate (for example for Ascher) which SRG uses in his video.

Wondering if I just need to cancel my order for extra SC2 QR wheel side and stick with my Q1R.
Is SC2 release really that better or not really?

Dont get me wrong the SQR is a GOOD quick release system.
But if you’re like me and already have 7 (:sweat_smile:) Q1Rs wheel side in use, it is more economical to just keep using the Q1R.
And the Q1R in itself, as im sure you know, is also a rock solid QR system.

Bulky extender bolted to each and every wheel concerns me a bit.

@JohnnyV your last pictures are not loading :frowning:

Working fine as far as I can tell

1 Like

I think my vpn blocking it, will check it out later

I can not see pics either

They are on https://postimg.cc
Could be your firewall, what happens when you click on the image (missing image).

1 Like

I am on an Android smart phone. I do not even see the little missing image icon thing.

It’s funny because it’s usually the people delving into conspiracy theories who are the ones using logic, critical thinking, and investigating. Terrible meme, lol :slight_smile:

I’m wondering if Granity are happy with all the wheel adapter things or are there any plans for further changes to the batch 3 adapters / quick release?