First beta has been released.
Changes since 1.6.1:
New features/Improved features
- New buffered motion stream clock synchronization method. Reduces average time difference in buffered multi-axis interpolation under 50 ns.
- New motor regeneration method in SimuCUBE mode. Reduces heating of regenerative resistor on SimuCUBE.
- Improved effectiveness of encoder signal crosstalk filtering when Torque bandwidth limit TBW is set to 680 Hz or less. This may reduce motor noise in high inductance motors with incremental encoders.
For SimpleMotion developers
- Added support for new SimpleMotion CB1_FORCE_ENABLE flag to ignore missing physical ENABLE signal to the drive
- Drive now ignores all writes to SMP_CONTROL_BITS2 variable
- Fixed calculation of power used in Maximum peak power MPP thus improving accuracy of the maximum peak power feature.
Update: scroll down to see discussion about later 1.6.90 version.