Moza R9 470$ vs Simucube2 1500$

Do I need to sell my SC2 pro ?
What I like with the SC2 pro, it’s not only the power and smoothness, it’s the True drive panel and effects.
For the moment, I had zero issue.
I just fear the time I will have to change the battery of my both ascher wheels…

I use my sc2 pro with SRB GT3 wheel nearly 4 jrs, battery change needed 1x (last summer) imho forum and support here is priceless good
to sell your sc2 pro because you afraid to change a battery is…idk…
if you go to moza pls let me know how their product/support/community quality is

1 Like

I won’t change my SC2 pro for a Moza R9, I have ordered 5 new batteries for my ascher wheels :slight_smile:
I’m just curious about a low cost wheel.

2 Likes

If you already own an SC2P I can’t imagine what benefits would convince you to move

My first battery in my wheel has lasted more than a year and shows no signs of low voltage

I bought spares on Amazon so no concerns there at all

Don’t know anything about R9, but somebody posted their SW screenshots.
Few interesting things like FFB EQ which I assume same as LUT we could use in Kunos titles, but other than that quite confusing even that I can do mental mapping between some of their differently named params and TD.
UI seems to be better organized though.

The EQ is, in essence, a series of notch filters. That kind of thing will cause processing delay.

Have to admit, this looks super interesting coming from an audio eq context:

Would this kind of eq result in microseconds of delay or multiple miiliseconds?

Microseconds would be unnoticeable but yeah might have issues with adding milliseconds.

depends on the microcontroller and the filter implementation, but likely in the microseconds range :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually it is not LUT, LUT is a function over torque values, this one over signal frequency.
There are some other interesting things on these screenshots. On a surface SW looks quite advanced comparing to competitors.

I see the same as you. I had an r9 + gs for 4 months and I had the opportunity to buy a used simucub pro + cube control wheel at a ridiculous price (SC2 pro + cube control GT pro zero +2 QR and mount for 1300€, 3 months old). I was able to compare the 2 for 1 month and I did not notice a big difference either except for the power. I kept the simucube because it is more powerful.

1 Like

Why is it not possible for SC to make bad ass wheel rims like Moza for normal prices like Moza does? Fanatec also has payable steering wheels.
It was about time there that somebody came in this market with normal prices.
I’m selling my SC pro, bye bye SC hello Mozaaa

haha…nothing is bad ass with Moza…it feels cheap…and the quality is the same as the price.

I bought a Cube controll wheel and was also crap

I have two ascher, I’m fully satisfied.

1 Like

All the other brands have an eco system. I don’t like the Asher looks

• We manufacture the devices in Northern Europe. We give the workforce proper wages, and taxation levels are also much larger here than in China. We have no plans or intentions to move our production / final assembly to low income countries, its not within our values.
  • We use name brand components. It is not possible for us to buy off-brand switches, buttons etc. from cheapest suppliers due to tracking of e.g. hazardous substances in every single component, which is required by law to do. Even if the quality of the components themselves would be sufficient.
  • We offer great product support and are not aiming for quick profits. Therefore, to ensure longetivity of the company, the price margin has to be at a certain level.

Learn more about Simucube at

13 Likes

I honestly see little to no value in an ecosystem. Why would anyone want to be locked into using something specific?

We’re on PC’s where everything is customisable and you can uses whatever equipment/ peripherals you like

What value do you see in an ecosystem?

4 Likes

Why would anyone stick with particular brand when you can mix and match components from different manufacturers to get the best combo
E.g. pedals and handbrake from Heusinkveld, wheels and wheel button plates from Ascher, wheelbase from Simucube, sim rig from Sim-Lab, etc.
You’ll end up with much better final result than from jack of all trades master of none Fanatec for instance.
May be for consolers it’s more critical, but on PC. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

That is nothing bad and nothing good. It’s just a different way of selling products. You simply can’t decide “buy” “don’t buy” on it. Or, if you do so…whatever.

Ok, if you say so…

I’m sure you already have it. And all your tests were fully satisfying.

Who does… but they seem to be of some quality.

1 Like