Mige Sincos encoder coming soon

why would give 6 for free ones instead of making it cheaper for all 30 of them…

Just got one, gonna have to go back and start reading the tread again…

You most likely have a wrong setting in Granity. Hit me up later today and we can go over it.

I couldn’t resist the temptation to buy one either, I don’t mind paying more for some German engineering… Just can’t wait to bolt that suck on lol

Thanks for the hint that it‘s available again - ordered one right now, so it should ‚back‘ in Germany in about 3 weeks.

Finally got 125$ price also :slight_smile:
Should get it next Wednesday.

hello Mash
Where do you buy in decoder at such a low price?
Is it valid for big mige, ioni prohc?
best regards.

Big or small Mige is same frame, so yes, its compatible. I got it from Mige itself as everybody in this thread - Lisa Zhan. Google name.

Tomo at simracingbay will be stocking them. In fact you will probably see it on his site in a few days.

Thank you very much Mush, I’m going to look at it to see, although I think I’ll decide for the German product.

Thanks Joe, I’ll be looking for simracingbay

I believe that German encoder on a Chinese motor is called overkill without added value. But it’s up to you.

Yesterday I was looking for the Chinese engine, to Lisa Zhan but I did not find a store, just the email from Lisa Zhan, where could I see the MOTOR specifications?

I have seen at the top of the page that JOE talks about an encoder bought from Lisa Zhan, I guess that will be that page, what resolution does the encoder have? Could you give me the specifications or the encoder link?

I think the same.

I use damper only to remove oscillations. At the moment in the ford gte I use 2% and I’m fast as with 0. The car drive as easy as va before. Small mige 70%, iR slider at auto.

For anyone in the UK that wants to upgrade I will have stock next week

1 Like

How much inc delivery?

https://www.simracingbay.com/product/sincos-encoder-for-mige-motors/

120 EURS is that including vat and delivery Tomo?

Thank you very much for the information, I’m going to ask for it right now.:red_car::dash:

It costs us £135.00 to get it into the country so its not going to be 120 Euro