Looks like the wrong power supply was supplied with my Pro

This is incorrect. Peaks over 300 W are required in active situations to produce high torque when wheel is already turning very fast.

1 Like

no one said torque doesn’t matter. It was argued that the wheel can not be used in a way that the two different PSU’s made any difference.
@Slapped there is true offline mode with recent builds. At least I haven’t opened paddock this year at all.

Or if you explain how you expect the offline mode to work?

Look, I’m going to leave that for the time being

If you really want to read up on my complaint you can catch up with it here - Brand new to Simucube 2 - Issue with True Drive profiles

You start with “seems my Simucube 2 was delivered with the wrong power supply” and you leave it now with “issues with TD profiles”??
To back up your power supply problem you propose to read something about TD profiles??
So we finally meet again at the toxic and abandoned dump of all misery, which is:

The classic offline mode was better than the actual offline mode. I was more offline back then.

No wonder some reacted with so much understanding and empathy…

quote=“Slapped, post:3, topic:9778, full:true”]
What is this Paddock?

Hopefully it’s not that social networking crap that I had to fight to get past to actually get to the settings
[/quote]

So he is a brand new user and didn’t know about… looks different to me when I see the ongoing ping pong posts between you and @Slapped since he joined in early June.

Tell me why do you always feel like sticking your clueless nose everywhere?
Your posts are so weird, completely off the target all the time, and just confusing people who don’t know you yet to put on Ignore list.

@Slapped, remember my warning on RD? :grinning:

2 Likes

I thought you are not a friend of strong language? And I just saw you know @Slapped since quite some years from RaceDepartment, where he is a Premium member and posted over 550 messages…how did you described him: as a brand new user, not familiar with some development?

Best is you inform those people I confuse how to put me on the ignore list. Best would be to ignore me, especially when I am on the “to ignore list”.
On the other hand you wrote about me to @Slapped, at RD. To me it looks more like “following”. Ignoring normally works different. And why should I tell you about my very precise timeline where to put my nose in? You would ignore it anyway.

Yeah, I’ve been on RD for a good couple of years now. So I’m not new to sim racing. However in that time I was using Thrustmaster gear, and the only DD wheels I was aware of were Fanatec - I hadn’t even heard of Simucube.

So how did I end up with Simucube then?

At the start of this year I decided to go DD, but every time I went to Fanatec’s web shop it was about as well stocked as a North Korean Supermarket - so no go.

In the meantime I’d been watching a few “Simfluencers” on you tube, and one thing started to emerge. All of the serious ones I watch, Boosted Media, Dan Suzuki, Race Beyond Matter had one thing in common - they all used Simucube. Plus the reviews of Simucube kit were extremely positive.

So at the very start of June I ordered a complete Simucube Pro setup with wheel rims from GPerformance in Slovakia (who have been absolutely fantastic), and here I am just over two months in with a Simucube setup.

So yeah, I’m a brand new Simucube user, not a brand new sim-racer.

So yeah, I’m a brand new Simucube user, not a brand new sim-racer.

I think you should make up up your own mind and not listen to “forum people” anyway. If you are annoyed by features or functionality you are free to complain, ask for support etc. But at the same time give feedback how the problem should or could be solved.
For example the offline “problem” has been beaten to death already before, but no one has been able to make a definitive case either way, so the decision of the manufacturer stands.

Btw. I bought mine from GPerformance also, I have nothing negative to say about them, top service.