Large Mige Sound and feel

There is always that possibility. Renew the photos and ini with only the new ones that show your new settings , ingame of both games and of simucube again all tabs please. If you can with the help of one more , record a video when you drive to showcase the problem and not just parked.

I will do that later tonight :slight_smile:

I have finelly found a way to simulate what I feel in the game.
in SimuCube other filters turn up friction filter to something like 8-10% and gently turn the wheel, that humming sound and feel is what I alwas have even without any filter settings active.

It’s worse in Assetto corsa (more rattling and a stronger humming feeling. I got it even with very light force feedback like 9.5A and 40-50Nm in iracing and 30% keypad - + in AC. Even with reconstrution on 2-5.

There is definitely somethin going wrong , but i cannot seem to be able to help you find it. Get in contact with the vendor as soon as possible and wait for more answers. If something comes in mind i will definetely post here.

Ok I will. Thanks a lot for all your help :slight_smile:

You could run the wizard in simucube Configure Motor, Encoder, and Centerpoint button . Give it a try and retest. Just use the default options and follow onscreen guidance .

I think it look like a positioning error. If running the wizard doesn’t fix it , how about rechecking your wiring from the servo to the drive

When you fix it can you explain what was the problem?