iRacing set of profiles

How about reducing slew rate limit? If the wheel can do lets say max 0.5Nm/ms, any sudden impact should be reduced/limited on the wheel? Or are there any major drawbacks?

Okay every other aspect of FFB is perfectly tuned. Other sims dont have close to the punch as crashing in iracing :smiley: I been useing full True drive strength and low ingame stg. But i guess i can try other way around. Was hoping theirs a setting file for iracing where it can be change specific for crash only,

Yeah that did the trick. Ill probely never go over 60% ever again :smiley: I was worried it would lessen the details. But there’s detail for years and years :slight_smile: I might even go 50% but little by little tuning to find my perfect ffb settings. First DD so am still new to this.

2 Likes

Hi,

It would be great if you could post your F1 2019 profile and any settings in game please

Thanks

Paul

This is a iracing subforum,maybe there is one for F1 2019.

1 Like

Here is the latest version with a few more profiles added:
profiles_autobackup.txt (17.1 KB)

Profile1\name=iRacing Skippy
Profile2\name=iRacing MX5
Profile3\name=iRacing Audi RS3 LMS
Profile4\name=iRacing 911 RSR
Profile5\name=iRacing 911 GT3
Profile6\name=iRacing Ferrari 488 GT3
Profile7\name=iRacing BMW M8 GTE
Profile8\name=iRacing Dallara F3
Profile9\name=iRacing Dallara IR18
Profile10\name=iRacing Formula Renault2
Profile11\name=iRacing Formula Ren 35
Profile12\name=iRacing Lotus 79
Profile13\name=iRacing Radical
Profile14\name=iRacing Audi R18
Profile15\name=iRacing Street Stock
Profile16\name=iRacing VW Beetle
Profile17\name=iRacing Lucas Pro 2
Profile18\name=F1 2019
Profile19\name=Project Cars 2
Profile20\name=Wreckfest
Profile21\name=X-Plane 11

As for F1 settings, here is my steering profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1948851244
and FFB settings (sorry I couldnt find the menu to change the language):

6 Likes

Hi,
you can play xplane11 with a Wheel ?

I have just started setting it up but haven’t got v far yet. I have a motion rig so thought will give it a go. Probably just a Hotas is needed.

Thank you very much to share, so many settings!!

Regards

i have startet with a TM Hotas. Xplane11 and Ace Combat 7. Motion is SFX100. Makes Fun :grinning:

How to do you change it to Max force Nm?

If you want to increase the strength, you can adjust Max force in iRacing closer to 17/25/32Nm (it will affect all presets) or adjust only individual (for a particular profile) Overall strength in True Drive.

Hi, do I have to save the ini files in a special directory? or it doesnt matter.

I got the settings. much better now. Thanx for sharing

How do i import the settings? like how to i change a txt to an ini file?

In the TD software where you set up the FFB there is an import setting, through this you just choose the ini file.

Edit: Change the name of the file from: example.txt to example.ini

Hi guys. Here’s the latest version with Porsche 718 GT4 added & some minor tweaks. profiles_autobackup.txt (18.7 KB)

6 Likes

bonjour et merci beaucoup pouvez-vous donner les réglages dans iracing Svp…merci

hello and thank you very much can you give the settings in iracing Please … thank you

hello and thank you very much can you give the settings in iracing Please … thank you

Hi, here they are: