How do I attach steering wheelspacer to sc2?

How do I attach something like this https://www.demon-tweeks.com/au/b-g-racing-alloy-steering-wheel-spacers-6-bolt-990633/ to my sc2 while still using the sc2 qr?
Cheers!

maybe you should use two of these? check you!

https://www.ascher-racing.com/shop/sqr-70mm-adapter/

Hi Alex

Those spacers you linked are 70mm pattern so you would need to have things in this order:

SC2 wheelside QR>
SC2 Spacer (Rev 2)>
SC2 70mm Adapter Plate>
B-G Spacer>
Steering wheel with 70mm fixing pattern

You will also have to work out the correct bolt lengths, depending on the size of the spacer that you select.

Hopefully this picture will help to explain what I mean.
Just imagine your B-G Spacer sitting between the SC2 70mm adapter plate and the steering wheel.

Hopefully I have understood your question correctly.

The way I have explained it means you would need a B-G spacer for each rim that you use (if you have more than one)

If you want the spacer to be permanently mounted to the SC2 (base side), you would need to fit something like this from Sim Racing Machines , followed by your B-G spacer (SRM also sell these :slightly_smiling_face:)

You would then need a separate SC2 wheelside QR for every steering wheel you use.

Hope that all makes sense :thinking:

Thanks for the responses guys. Iā€™d want the spacer on the base side. Was doing something like getting two of the sqr adapters from ascher and sandwiching the spacer between them an option? So something like -

SQR adapter (directly attached to wheelbase)>
Spacer>
SQR adapter>
SQR wheelbase side

Cheers!

1 Like

Yeah thats an idea. Because of the fact that you can mount the asher adapter to the base you also can attache the QR to this extender.

The Simucube QR works flawless but if you go for like a Q1R or HRS xero play you just need one asher adapter for the base side.

Second solution would be the idea from EsxPaul. This replace the complete simucube pattern to a 70mm pattern.
For this porpuse you need replacement for the QR system or one asher adapter :D.

1 Like