Forza Motorsport (8) and Simucube 2

Thanks, this time it worked, when I tried manually adding the updated DLSS file last time I got a CTD and had to verify the files (could have just been a coincidence and the CTD was just a random glitch). I fortunately haven’t had any blurriness issues anymore. I think you posted the Mechnical Trail Scale at 120 before, I’ve been having it at this setting as well.

I haven’t really looked into the new TD settings yet, just installed the update yesterday and flashed the firmware. If I’m using previously created profiles, nothing should be changed, unless I deliberately add a centering force value in TD for example, correct?

Yes, that is correct.

This is correct. Your stored profiles won’t change. I’m not sure which titles have a FFB problem. There are some which don’t react, or better, produce proper FFB. It’s a center force effect that is more a fix/help to make these titles playable. A lot of us won’t have to use it, based on our game libraries.

Sorry, didn’t see you already answered.

First time post .

Just had to stop by and say thankyou for this post!

I followed it to the T ( except ABS off for me ) and it has totally transformed the game for me.

I tried a couple of the top youtuber guides but this has been by far the best for me.

Thanks again!

4 Likes