Forza and Simucube 2

As neither FM, FH3, or FH4 support directinput, are there any plans to work with Turn 10 Studio on adding SC2 specific drivers. I believe they support Fanatec Podium already.

For now Emuwheel works but it’s quite clunky as a real solution.

I am using it with FH7 with EmuWheel. It was hard to find usable truedrive settings at start but now i am enjoying it. Even drift is fun.
If there is someone willing to share their TD settings for FH7 you are welcome :wink:

If anyone has some settings from both EmuWheel & TrueDrive to share for Forza (either 7 or Horizon 4) I’d be grateful. I do enjoy messing around on these in between stints on proper sims :slight_smile:

Can I get your settings?

I would also be interested for a solution to this. Since i got my SC2 pro i had to uninstall both FH4 and FM7 which is a shame given the money i have spent on these. Of course these cannot be compared with real sim titles, but still they are good fun.

I got the games working with emuwheel but I can’t get the right feeling. I know it’s not a sim ,but I watch videos of amazing drifts on YouTube. I’m a drifter in assetto,but fm7 it’s impossible

“I believe they support Fanatec Podium already.” They don’t support the podium. You can use a podium with forza but only because it has 2.5 compatibility mode, which means forza technically only supports the CSW 2.5. They haven’t developed direct drives with anyone yet.

1 Like

Forza Horizon 4

EmuWheel & True Drive settings:

Slew Rate Limit: 4.80 - Off on SPORT model
Ultra low latency may not match your PC-SC2 communications
No FFb Spring ingame but DirectInput Spring on TD is working as it should… Strange…
Emuwheel settings has a lot of work, DirectInput Sine wave is a hard one to deal, but the wheel is stable and can rumble a bit.
Ingame setting at default but Center Spring and damper at 0%

Playground Games announced list of supported wheels for upcoming Forza Horizon 5.

Forza Horizon 5 PC Supported Racing Wheels

• Logitech : Driving Force, G25, G27, G29, G920, G923PS, G923XB, Momo
  • Thrustmaster : Ferrari 458, T150 RS, T300 RS, T500 RS, TMX, T-GT, TS-XW, TX, TS-PC
  • Fanatec : V1, V2, V2.5, CSL, CSL DD, DD1, DD2, Universal HUB device

All DD wheels from Fanatec including just released CSL are on the list, but SC2 is nowhere in sight. What’s up with that? :rage:

We’ve tried to contact the publisher, but no success.

I guess they only want to include support for hardware manufacturers that are willing to pay up with big cash.

1 Like

Pester Playground games for SC support.

I really hope SC2 works somehow in Forza Horizon 5. My son is really interested to play this game with wheel.

i can drive it with gimx.

Hopefully emuwheel still works, will try tomorrow, but EA is true EA, so many issues it’s crazy.

1 Like

EA? I think its not an EA game. :smile:

Early Access, privilege to be a Guinea pig for buying Premium edition.

Hehe. Its hard to tell nowadays if EA is meant or Early Access. :rofl:

Emuwheel works great on the old Forza games but doesn’t work on FH5 as of yet. It is a shame that older and less popular games work with Simucube 2 but not the newer games. Is this them not wanting to work with Simucube or Simucube not wanting to work with them?

1 Like

I guess they either ask money from wheel manufacturers to support their wheels, or they are not interested in “hardcore” sim racers.

Granite devices have tried to contact them and have received no response. How hard they tried I don’t know but apparently they have tried

1 Like