Forza and Simucube 2

As neither FM, FH3, or FH4 support directinput, are there any plans to work with Turn 10 Studio on adding SC2 specific drivers. I believe they support Fanatec Podium already.

For now Emuwheel works but it’s quite clunky as a real solution.

I am using it with FH7 with EmuWheel. It was hard to find usable truedrive settings at start but now i am enjoying it. Even drift is fun.
If there is someone willing to share their TD settings for FH7 you are welcome :wink:

If anyone has some settings from both EmuWheel & TrueDrive to share for Forza (either 7 or Horizon 4) I’d be grateful. I do enjoy messing around on these in between stints on proper sims :slight_smile:

Can I get your settings?

I would also be interested for a solution to this. Since i got my SC2 pro i had to uninstall both FH4 and FM7 which is a shame given the money i have spent on these. Of course these cannot be compared with real sim titles, but still they are good fun.

I got the games working with emuwheel but I can’t get the right feeling. I know it’s not a sim ,but I watch videos of amazing drifts on YouTube. I’m a drifter in assetto,but fm7 it’s impossible

“I believe they support Fanatec Podium already.” They don’t support the podium. You can use a podium with forza but only because it has 2.5 compatibility mode, which means forza technically only supports the CSW 2.5. They haven’t developed direct drives with anyone yet.

1 Like

Forza Horizon 4

EmuWheel & True Drive settings:

Slew Rate Limit: 4.80 - Off on SPORT model
Ultra low latency may not match your PC-SC2 communications
No FFb Spring ingame but DirectInput Spring on TD is working as it should… Strange…
Emuwheel settings has a lot of work, DirectInput Sine wave is a hard one to deal, but the wheel is stable and can rumble a bit.
Ingame setting at default but Center Spring and damper at 0%

Playground Games announced list of supported wheels for upcoming Forza Horizon 5.

Forza Horizon 5 PC Supported Racing Wheels

• Logitech : Driving Force, G25, G27, G29, G920, G923PS, G923XB, Momo
  • Thrustmaster : Ferrari 458, T150 RS, T300 RS, T500 RS, TMX, T-GT, TS-XW, TX, TS-PC
  • Fanatec : V1, V2, V2.5, CSL, CSL DD, DD1, DD2, Universal HUB device

All DD wheels from Fanatec including just released CSL are on the list, but SC2 is nowhere in sight. What’s up with that? :rage:

We’ve tried to contact the publisher, but no success.

I guess they only want to include support for hardware manufacturers that are willing to pay up with big cash.

Pester Playground games for SC support.

I really hope SC2 works somehow in Forza Horizon 5. My son is really interested to play this game with wheel.