F1 2017 crashing after upgrade

GOOD, now function :sunglasses:

1 Like

is this working after the new firmware update?

Reports are that it is. Please test, everyone.

Ok I just upgraded the firmware and updated the ioni firmware to 10706, on the 10705 the wheel would get off and lose its steering angle, the game feels a lot better still quiet a bit of shaking if someone can upload an image of there simcube setting that would be great. Do you recommend any particular setting Mika? Thank you again for the amazing work

I unfortunately havenā€™t had any time to play with the settings. Other than that there was a 2-hour stress test with the car on the main straight at Adelaide, and the game didnā€™t crash.

F1 2017 is now working great!
These are my preliminary settings, some refinement is still required but at least I am not getting any vibrations:

@Mika, Dirt rally and iRacing are also feeling fantastic, great work, many thanks! :beers:

1 Like

I have tried your settings, on high speed corners the wheel over steers the car and it feels super weird as if it loses feedback. I can not do one lap in Spa the car just wants to jump onto the grass with just light wheel movement. Any in game recommended settings? However assetto corsa feels fantastic

Iā€™ll upload my ingame setting tonight sometime but you might want to make sure your in-game setting for steering range match the SimuCube, mine are both at 360Ā° and if you find the steering too sensitive you might try 540Ā° or even 900Ā°.

Good luck in the meantimeā€¦

I have always ran it at 360, it is way off when I put it on 540. I will try to upload a video later. Thanks

These are my in-game settings:

Good luck, I hope it helps!

JR

One more:

Hello
F1 2007 does not recognize my Simcube. Itā€™s the first time Iā€™m playing, when I go to controllers, I do not have Simcube to configure. Is there a secret?
Thank you

No secret, just a little workaround.
I unplugged all my game controllers, like pedals, shifters, buttonbox, ect.
Boot up your pc with only your SimuCube connected.
Start F1 2017 and if you donā€™t see SimuCUBE, just select another pre installed controller.
Select steering and turn your wheel and let it snap back super quick.
Should work.
After that you can connect any other controller.

What is the status of the Code master F1 sims working with Simucube these days?

Good news: F1 2017 works and F1 2018 will too.

1 Like

Thanks Mika.
I have a very not technical guy who really wants to use these games/sims, but I keep telling him I do not think it will work yet.

Well im having game frezze on f1 2018 from my simucbe if its off game runs fine turn simucube on and restart game its frezzing again. Any help appreciated

Which firmware version are you running on?

Not sure i get troy from HRS to set up my simucube ill post when i turn on my pc .

The firmware version is right there in the User interfaceā€¦