Enough is Enough! Orders from NSH Racing are late

And wanted to mention that we seem to have some kind of flagging system that automatically tries to hide your opening messages. We dont want to sensor you in any way.

You have a reason to be upset and that is justified. -> We want to fix the situation and show it to the wold that its going to be fixed.

-Pekka

3 Likes

thank you Pekka for your answer, we will wait for more news

2 Likes

Regarding two opening posts in this thread - they contained some language that was perhaps not 100% appropriate, so some other forum user has flagged them.

I will take a look at them later and perhaps unflag or edit them for release.

2 Likes

Feel free to leave them blocked.

I think those that need to see them already have.

I’m not here to be toxic. So happy for my “foul language” to be sensored.

Just as an fyi, I thought I did a good job at keeping the profanity count low :slight_smile:

John

3 Likes

Thanks a LOT for finally reaching to us, thanks also John for starting this thread.
Sorry for the foul language but as I said earlier this is a long time being frustrated, not waiting per se, but not having news.

I just - as others - want to be able to enjoy my (big) investment in the SC2. For the record, I still don’t have news about the delivery, contrary to the fact that NSH said to me I would have news yesterday.

I really hope I will receive mine soon, I don’t want to take legal actions or anything like that, I just hope it will come soon.

1 Like

Understandable totally! We will look into this case and let’s sort it out asap.
Even tho resellers are their own individual companies they represent the Simucube Brand that is based on quality and good customer experience.

Bit other topic but there will be bigger changes in reseller strategy but more about that later! (positive changes)

7 Likes

DSD makes their availability crystal clear … lol

Hoping you guys get some units out to them :+1:

Sorry but I lost a bit my sense of humor… I am just hoping that my refund from NSH won’t take too much time, like 5 more months :rofl:
faster the refund will, faster I will can order one SC2 with another reseller (and no more “pre-command”)
And thanks to John to have started this thread !

1 Like

Sorry just trying to lighten it up a bit , Thought it was funny with the 72 font red text

Sounds like that NSH outfit may have some internal problem from what you guys are reporting.

Hope they do right by you and John

Best of luck to you guys

1 Like

Hi all,

Just to let know my fellow simracers that, FINALLY, I just received my shipping notification. I ordered may 13th. Will wait to see if I receive it but looks like things are finally sorting out !

4 Likes

Super happy for you my friend. Hope mines not too far behind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always buy using credit card, when supplier doesn’t meet expectations initiate a charge back… 99/100 the consumer gets the decision.’

Had the order number 2415, hope you’re next !

Very happy for you, hoping it will be the same very soon for John
I had to phone them another time this morning, always waiting for refund …

I have been super frustrated too, not by how long the wait has been (that was expected and something I expected in 2020 during COVID ) but by the fact that now you can just order one at some resellers now and have it in 2 days and some of us that preordered still haven’t received our orders. My lesson learnt is never again will i pre pay for something, i will just take my chances that someone will have stock.

Thanks to the OP for posting this.

NSH Racing … I don’t want to criticizing for free but unfortunately, their reputation is well established … I don’t think even half of the messages I sent to them have been answered. I know a private individual who placed a firm order for an SC2, he never got an answer and I know a professional who bought a lot of equipment from them and who now prefers to deal directly with the manufacturers, it’s much, much, much faster. If you’re not one of their “buddies”, don’t expect much from them.

3 Likes

Hind sight is 20/20 … I think the thought process back in April and May was allocation would be done fairly and it was prudent to get in line.

Reminds me of Disney World, you can pay an additional fee to go to the front o the line for a ride even know people have been waiting an hour to ride. Fortunately for all of us looks like were getting closer to the front of the line :+1:

As per my initial post, I highlighted that either I received my unit this week or I start refund procedure.

I’ve thought long and hard about this and I’m going to put this into perspective…

It may sound a bit pathetic, but this whole experience has destroyed my enthusiasm for sim racing.

Remember I’ve had to spend another 500 Euros to get another wheel to use while my 1200 Euros I invested in Simucube is stuck.

I put months of research into which DD wheel base to go for. Initially I decided on an SC1, but there would be a few weeks delay in parts from China. In a moment of exuberance I knew I had to order the SC2, it is after all the newest and most advanced tech right?

Why this sob story? Imagine the anticipation and excitement after months of research and finally putting in your order. What wheel would I go for? I ordered a cube controls (another 1000), it too was delayed because of the situation we find ourselves in, but that came in 3 weeks. It looks and feels beautiful, but now it sits there as another reminder of how much money I have wasted in this experience.

An acquaintance of mine had gone the fanatec route, had many problems and I’m 100% confident that it was my advice that helped him chose to also go for the sc2. I even pointed him here as he was under the impression that Simucube was Belgian based on the website. I helped educate and converted a client who actually purchased his SC2 with a friend of his (x2). They are using theirs now, this honestly breaks my heart.

I track a real car, for the cost of this toy for virtual driving I could forge the bottom end of my engine and move from 270 HP to between 3-400 Hp…so this is what I shall do.

If I don’t receive confirmation of delivery TODAY, I shall request the refund and forge my engine.

I’m sorry guys but between all of you, you’ve not only lost my confidence as a client, but you’ve pushed me out of one hobby and set my focus in a different path.

I know to the community I probably sound pathetic, but for someone like me who struggles with mental illness anyway, this has been a harrowing experience and has had a profound effect on me.

With my upmost respect.

John

4 Likes

I may be wrong, but my impression is that there are two kinds of resellers: resellers like SRB who carry stock, and resellers like NSH who don’t. The first kind sell what they’ve ordered, the second kind order what they’ve already sold.

I actually ordered my SC2 and a wireless wheel from NSH on 15 Oct 19. My order was shipped on 5 Dec 19. The first time I talked to NSH, they assured me that they had SC2 in stock and they quoted a 3-4 weeks lead time for making the wireless wheel. Later I found out that they did not have SC2 in stock, and that they would receive my unit in 3-4 weeks (it seems like it’s always 3-4 weeks when you talk to them).

When it comes to communication, initially they were very responsive, but at some point (after 3-4 enquiries) they stopped responding altogether. The lack of transparency and communication was frustrating, especially when I could see SC2 and the Ascher wireless wheel in stock at SRB.

But in the end it all worked out. I got my SC2 and my GT-style wireless wheel (which I like), just 3 weeks later than I expected. I can understand that the wait is unnerving but I’m confident that the OP will eventually get what he ordered.

Personally, I ordered from NSH for two reasons: 1) at the time they had the only GT-style wireless wheel, and 2) misplaced sentimentality, because I’m originally from France.

So the bottom line for me is this:

• If you have a particular reason to order from one of the smaller resellers (unique product, language, or whatever), then do that but be prepared to wait without much transparency.
  • If you want transparency and predictability, then just order from SRB. The expected availability dates on their web site always seem spot on.
5 Likes

The only problem with that is when you look at their websites and/or simucube’s reseller list, nothing says that it’s the case. And it’s seriously infuriating to know that days (or months) later.

1 Like