Automobilista and Simucube 2

I know i’m not a noob :smiley: I always do this in all my other games, but when I want to assign turn left, turn right, brake, accelerate, shifter up and down … the game can not see
I press update inputs and I have the name of all my devices but I can not assign anything

Maybe it is steam messing up with your controllers. Would not be the first time. Check Steam settings.

hello Mika,
in option: Steam Input parameter specific to each game
“use global Steam input parameters (none)”

and I will do a file check with Steam, sometimes after an update it is missing files or there are changes

How does the global settings in Steam look like? I’m not on a PC to look right now.

there are 3 possibilities:

• activated
  • disable
  • use global Steam settings
    I chose “disable” for Automobilista because with Dirt Rally 2.0 I had almost the same problem with different products from the SC2 PRO

Hmm… Did Automobilista have a maximum number of controllers limit?

HI MIKA .From memory i think it is 6

before buying the sc2 pro I had a fanatec base with the same devices (box buttons, shifter, handbrake …) and no problem, I chose the preset “controller” in the list (file .ini for sc2) but when I want to assign the steering wheel or something else: impossible, before with my wheels fanatec I had no problem for 5 years.
I do not see why, I followed the video tutorial youtube in all the details.
I have no problems like that with the other games, WRC 8 and GRID 2019 see my simucube 2 pro without problems while not simulation game :smiley:
Thanks Mika

that’s right, because in the list of inputs I still have two places of free

1 Like

I managed to recognize my steering wheel and keys but I have no FFB in game, I use the pre-installed profile with the sc2 pro

question : this is the setting for the dor of AMS, but no matter if I set Auto steering rotation ON or OFF, I still have to manually change it on TD per car basis; anybody knows if there is a way to set automatic rotation through that option and let TD at 900°, like it happens on rf2?
thanks

Greetings Everyone This is my settings for Automobilista for drifting, and by far this is the best feeling you could get from it. Try it out guys you won’t regret it

For Drift. You can change the steering range as you like

I hope you guys like it too

3 Likes

40% ffb low force boost on simucube2 ? i don’t own one but shouldn’t you have that at 0 ?

many usefull info can be found in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v98AxZNR5jI , even in the part with the audio problems.

Yes you were right thanks for spotting that I have change the screenshot.

you should be using 360hz instead of pure + effects, which is intended for belt/gear driven wheels, not dd. with that you can easily turn down recon filter to 3 like i did

Thanks for correcting me on that I change it to 360hz but for the filter I just test it on 3 and I lost a lot of details such like braking on 5 I get more information and feeling. try it out and you will feel the different .

strange because recon filter works exactly in the opposite way…the more high you set it, the more “dull” the wheel would be when trying to interpolate the ffb hz signal coming from the sim.

Isn’t that just the TrueDrive AMS preset you posted for your racing settings?