X11-lower button 15 not working

Recently purchased a simucube based OSW kit and am now trying to attach a 15 button wheel directly to the simucube via rj45 connectors using wiring as specified here …

https://granitedevices.com/wiki/SimuCUBE_pinouts_and_wiring

Buttons 1 - 14 work fine but I’m unable to get anything from button 15 in X11 lower. I know the cable is correct since I put it in X12-upper and get buttons 1-7, put it in X12-lower and get buttons 8 - 14. My understanding is that if I put it in X11-lower and press the first button it should register as button 15, but I get nothing registering on the simucube software (where all other buttons work).

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

We will check if the firmware actually implements that button input. It might be that it got left out to simplify user wiring.

Hello Eddie,

Buttons 1 - 14 work fine but I’m unable to get anything from button 15 in X11 lower.

The button 15 in X11 lower is not supported by the firmware as an input. As Mika mentioned, it was originally decided to not mix analog and digital inputs as a means of simplification but the wiki page has been left out of date.

The wiki page will be updated shortly.