Wheel turning itself left/right when starting Assetto Corsa

Agree to everything Loukas said already, but put also center boost range to 0% and reduce your effects. These are too high for a DD and will just produce more noise in the signal. Run them somewhere between 2% to 15%.
When the game loads and shows your car on the track pits, ffb gets enabled and there is some jolt on the wheel. Depending on the settings this could higher than usual.

Will try that also!

No the crazy dangerous to me fast turning of the wheel left/right is before the car is shown in the track pit.

center boost range shouldn’t do anything since the center boost gain is at 0 but it doesn’t do any harm to set at 0 i guess. I agree that he should reduce those effects as you said.

Yes it shouldn’t, i pointed that out just for the good order.
@ TonyM, this should happen as soon as AC loads, i.e. exactly after the track loading screen and the moment you see the car from a third party perspective and are able to change setups, etc. 1 step before getting into the car.

Thanks!

I now changed all the effects to 10% or 15% (as well as the center boost range to 0% ) and now finally this crazy left/right fast turn of wheel (before I see the car from outside and can change setup etc
has disappeared!

Thanks guys!!

Will play tomorrow with the in game settings and see how it feels :wink:

1 Like