Wheel center issue

Hey guys! Probably a bread and butter question for you, but a bit of a noob on this I’m afraid. All seems good on set up apart from having to re-center the wheel every time I start it up. I set it as permanent but never lasts.

Does anyone know a fix for this please? Thank you all

It will be fixed in the next firmware update. We are now working actively on getting to the root of the one outstanding issue.

2 Likes

Brilliant thank you for the quick reply :+1:t2:

Newest firmware has given me centering issue on power on. i have to reset center every time.

Capture
Captu1re

Maybe try 1.0.25 bec there are some fixes in 1.0.24 for wheel centering.

1 Like

Hi Guys,

I just updated to the 1.0.25 / 1.0.25 firmware and config tool and i too am finding that i need to reset the wheel centre every time i power the system up.

Many times the wheel position seems to be way off … sometimes the config tool even shows it in the opposite direction to which it physically is which it has never done before prior to the 1.0.25 / 1.0.25 update.

Hitting the “reset for now” button solves the issue and it works fine until the next power cycle.

Hope this issue is soon resolved …

Cheers
Jay

Issue is in our backlog, we know what the issue is but needs a suitable gap in development to go and fix.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update Mika,

Good to know its a known issue and will get sorted soon …

Cheers
Jay

I know i’m a bit late to the party but this week I updated to the latest version (1.0.30) which seems to have resolved the wheel centring issue at power up.

Great work guys.

Cheers
Jay