Truedrive related

Create a fresh profile, that will put all the correct values to the servo drive. I’m not really sure what you mean by additional checking as the system is software operated.

i’m having the same problem i guess…tried to re-detect sc2 through windows device manager, which worked last time i had that problem, but doesn’t seem to work now.

right now I am reinstalling win10, already tried everything to get rid of that feeling.

Wow, then im reinstalling for sure i was going crazy because i feel everyone thinks its just placebo, but im pretty sure my SC2 feels diferent.

1 Like

hey, so have you solved it by reinstalling win10?
a couple questions, are you on sc2 sport or pro? have you done the latest 2004 build update to win10?
asking because when I updated, that’s about when my issues started to manifest. also, I told I reinstalled from scratch win10 yesterday, but the .iso image you download comes now with the 2004 build already in, so at the moment no way to roll back.

For me it was an update on 1903 last days but not on 2004, so im downloading 1803 from other sites and see what happens.

1 Like

Ok let me know :+1: thanks

i will in a couple of hours, finaly im going to install 1809 witch is the one i had when i first used simucube 2 and feeled great, something is telling me that this aint gona work but cross fingers.

1 Like

anyway, I keep on trying but even after the win resintall, ffb still feels way more sleepy than it used to, quite a bit dampened overall and with a way lower dynamic range, almost like if some sort of low torque mode is enabled even if I have the automatic high torque setup.

Thats my same feeling, just reinstalled will tell you something in an hour or so.

1 Like

Ok, iv tried for like 15 min and i can be sure that made a diference for me, while braking, my wheel started to be show me that i was having understeer/oversteer and not being in centre lifeless like before, i got back a bit more FF forces on bumps.

So i need to do more intensive testing but i think for me it worked, i know people here will say is just placebo or something like that but i know how my wheel feeling after some months.

Iv installed 1809 from october 19. If you need the link send me a PM and we will continue in private to let this post continue with true drive related.

1 Like

guys, may I ask to all of you what Windows10 build are you currently on?
I’m on 2004, the last one that was released just a couple of days ago, and I’m currently having some issue like stated before.
thanks all

It is very strange that there would be any difference as the DirectInput interface has not changed at all since 10 years ago.

2 Likes

it seems strange to me too, but the ffb feel changed right after updating to 2004, which can be an incredible coincidence or an actual effect of that. I’m downloading the 1809 build of october 2018 now, and see how it goes.

edit : changed sc2 usb cable, problem solved with great relief…

1 Like

Yeah, coz i dont feel any difference with Win 10 / 2004

1 Like