True drive log file

Hi everyone,
Is it possible to enable SC2 True Drive log file in game for debug.
Sometimes in game, it seems that the connection between asseto corsa and SC2 pro DD is lost.
The wheel starts to spin slowly with no FFB and I need to push the torque off button.
I am using a GT OMP Cube Control wireless wheel.
I see that the wheel is still connected because when I push a button, the status area indicates the correct location.
have you met this kind of problem ?

I found the way of logging true drive output.
Here is the log file 2020_04_14__20_49_23_td.txt (8.5 KB)

Thanks for your help.
regards

There seems to be some disconnections regarding getting status update reports, specific to wireless wheels. Failure would typically be caused by some type of USB issues on your computer.

Can you post about what kind of computer you have, other USB hubs, and where Simucube is connected to?

hi Mika, ot respect this thread, but today I changed wheel - from one with electronics and so usb connected - to a round rim I use with just the qr. as soon as I disconnected the usb cable and mounted the new rim onto the qr a window appeared saying “a wireless wheel has been connected”, which is funny because none of the 2 wheels are wireless. that was the only words highlighted in the window, I couldn’t select nothing and I just had to exit. from then on, it all worked as usual.

Hi Mika,
Here is my PC configuration DESKTOP-SGKLEQN.txt (127.5 KB)

The Simucube is connected to USB 3.0 rear port 5 of motherboard ASUSTeK COMPUTER ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO (WI-FI AC) as described in the picture

I have also a :

• Fanatec clubsport v3 connected to USB 3.0 port
  • corsair keyboard connected to USB 3.0 port
  • corsair handset connected to USB 3.0 port
  • Wireless corsair mouse connected to front port USB 2.0

Thanks.

@Jean-Claude_Mellinas

I would suggest moving the SC2 into one of the USB 2.0 ports and checking if the disconnections still happen.

@EsxPaul
Thanks a lot. It seems to be right at this time on USB 2.0 port ?
Why ??

Glad that that seems to have helped :slightly_smiling_face:

To be quite honest, I don’t have the technical knowledge to understand why this sometimes happens but it seems to be a common issue with printers and USB thumb sticks etc and they are very common complaints you come across when doing a Google search for “USB 2.0 device will not connect to USB 3.0 port”

Personally, I try to keep all of my sim related equipment connected to USB 2.0 ports when possible, just to avoid these strange things that seem to happen.

Hi all,
Unfortunately the problem has returned and in full open race.
This issue happens less often but it happens anyway.
I think I’m not the only person this happens to.
I’m really desappointed.
I don’t hnow how to fix this issue.
Please HELP