True Drive FFB percentage values jump

Hi,

When i modify Overall strength (increase or decrease) from a percentage to other, after saving the profile, this percentage changes its value by itself.
I.e:
I set 12% strength or 3.5nM -> save profile -> open the same profile -> the setup is changed to 13% / 3.8nM. I don’t know why…

Does anybody have the same experience changing the strength values?

Related to this change and a low strength values (10-15%) , If i set 12% -> the FFB is almost dead. The force is very very weak but i increase to 13% (only 1%+) and this minimum change, the FFB is so strong that i have to make a very big effort to move the steering wheel. This jump is huge. Is it right?

Greetings.

Which True Drive version does this happen on?

Hi Mika,

The last one. I bought the SC2 Pro a few days ago and downloaded the last software from SC webpage. Software asked me to upgrade firmware to the last version. I did it. Everything was OK. 2021.12 + Firm 1.3.3.
Thanks for your interest.
Greetings.

Hi Mika,

I just realized what’s happening. As i told you before, when i moved the slider with mouse, the number of percentage changed. After saving the profile, i opened the setup again and that number had changed to a different value. Magic! It seems that the slider accuracy makes some mistakes. i could see how the slider moved a little, just a little but enough to change internally the number although you cannot see the change on percentage so it works fine and applies the strength in the right way but the slider lies to you. it’s a silliness but it made me crazy :smile:

Greetings.