True Drive Bug - Changing Profiles Does Not Change Underlying Settings?

I’ve seen a weird bug in the current version of TD where changing profiles doesn’t update the text fields, sliders, etc. underneath. I’m not sure what causes it, and it doesn’t happen every time.

Before I go manually fuzzing to try to repro it, is this a bug that Granite already knows about?

Thanks in advance!

This sounds very strange, but as we are moving on to the the new online profile management system soon, this issue (if there is an issue that can reproduced) will likely not be investigated.

I’ve seen the issue happen when I’ve been running some debug builds, so it could be some Qt framework issue or something like that.

Thanks! If I see it again, I’ll see if I can repro it at that time, and if I don’t see it, I won’t spend time trying to induce it.

Looks like it happens when copying a profile. Maybe an index/enumeration bug? I noticed on the Online Profiles thread that you’re looking at a similar issue.

yeah, however the online profiles web application is totally different code. It might be that the dropdown menu get re-initialized when copying a profile, but the content below it does not.