Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

It’s an Ascher B16L-USB, fantastic wheel plate! Plus a good old huge Momo Apache that feels great. My SC Sport handles it like a charm.

3 Likes

Someone who is using an aston martin GTE wheel inside true drive as wheel image? :slight_smile:

Like these maybe? (Wheel Graphics For Simucube 1 and Simucube 2 True Drive)

1 Like

I can confirm that this button box is well worth the money. This connection is very great.

Yes, I do. Looks so-so as I didn’t really invest much time.AstonMartin

2 Likes

super nice qr kit from Simon at simracingmachines

2 Likes

Simon and HRS together makes a very tidy product!

2 Likes

can you detail the order made with Simon to have the same parts as your installation?

Thank you

2 Likes

sure, this adapter mounts directly to the standard SC2 hub https://www.simracingmachines.com/WebShop/hrs-xero-play-sc2-qr-mount
and this is the qr https://www.simracingmachines.com/WebShop/hrs-xero-play-v3-quick-release-black
all products are made by HRS

2 Likes

2 Likes

so slightly changed the wheel design from above

1 Like

hi, I have a problem with the image of the steering wheel on trudrive. with the base on, I correctly display the 400x400 image inserted by me but as soon as I turn on the wireless wheel, the standard image returns to me. how do i solve? thanks @Mika

Right click on the wheel image to map or unmap wheels.

1 Like

Got my 2nd Fi-TECH wheel today :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Lovely :smiley:. Waiting for mine to arrive! Is the LCD display part of the wheel?

Does anyone know the exact thickness of Ascher Racing B16L button box? Couldn’t find this information on the website.

Dimensions are this according to demon tweaks, don’t know how accurate they are: 280 × 220 × 80mm

1 Like

Commercial Cube Control Wheel here, but i’m really happy with it. A couple of minor nitpicks would be the toggle switches are stiff and not very fun to use. The sticker kit also doesn’t have a lot of what I would normally map, but that’s okay.

wheel

2 Likes

Anyone kows if Aschers wireless buttonboxes (B16M-SC and B16L-SC) can be modded by adding new buttons to existing electronics?

There should be some digital inputs on the wireless wheel module that are unusued on those products, but it is not likely that they are well accessible for any DIY modifications.

1 Like