Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

I emailed NSH Monday, they got back to me today (Thursday, 3 days later) - they said that the current delay was about 20 days. That’s fine with me since it doesn’t seem like anything else I’m interested in is going to be in stock any time soon.

Heya. Today received my second wheel. Its a cheap one compared to many other here. But I like it even if the magnets on the paddle shifters are a little too weak.

3 Likes

You could probably change the magnets for thicker ones or stack additional magnets on top if you wanted the magnetic action to be stronger.

nice plate, where did you buy it?

Korkmaz Engineering. U will find him at Facebook.

3 Likes

DimSim F320H with a SimLine Button Plate.

For the older cars a 35 cm one from OCC without Button plate.

My third Wheel is the SimLine GT Cup Porsche.

1 Like

They didn’t even reply me, i send THE EMAIL 7 days ago and still haven’t got any reply, then i choose the simcore one, George reply me so quickly lol.

Hmm after the second recharge of my cube controls wireless wheel isent charging to 3.70. I can’t get any more than 3.55 volt. Is the battery dead? Or isn’t my USB charging? Thoughts? Does anyone know where the battery is located on it? Cube controls sport wireless

Well, At least they replied back to you to let you know what’s going on. When i email them and don’t get a reply within 2 days i email them again and usually get a response by the next day. I will admit that their response time is not the greatest but i already stated that before. I will stand by the product though. I think it is really good

I bought a 2nd hand wheel but all the alcantera was worn away. I have tried several times to clean it. It came back a little but still not great. I’m looking for options to cover the wheel, but, I have no clue where to start!

Did you try a fairly aggressive metal brush?

I did yes. I came back a little, but still not great

WOW I want one but just bought the SC 2 Pro so need to stop spending LOL

If this doesn’t work, perhaps getting new wheel will be cheaper than trying to put new cover on.
https://boxthislap.org/cleaning-your-suede-steering-wheel/

2 Likes

Will give it a try, hopefully will be ok

Lovely combo mate :+1: Is that Ascher B16 M or L?

1 Like

thanks :slight_smile: B16L, the lower buttons in the M version would be a little too close on a wheel like that

1 Like

Fanatec Porsche wheel with DIY button plate and Simucube wireless module. Materials costed 260 Euro without the wheel. Most expensive part in the project is the magnetic shifter.

3 Likes

Damn, you just sold me one of those rims!!!

Jokes aside, thats a nice wheel! Thanks because I had been looking for a replacement for my old Mod78 finished in leather for some time without success, everything in suede, not even alcantara. Not round but will do the trick.

Files Uploaded to Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4622856

2 Likes