Start-up SimuCube

You do not need to install a bootloader anymore if you have installed it once.

Firmware should update by just launching the new Configuration Tool version.

BUT

it is very much recommended to get the full system working with 0.11.2 first!

Hi Mika,

I can´t follow you,right now i am on this point configuration tool ( see the image) looks like this and also i have connection trough Granity. Which should be the next step?

From overview that you are now , go to hardware setup , press “configure motor , encoder and center point” , press next on the first screen , and then choose “select a drc file” , at this point you have to choose the drc for your setup (if you don’t have it tell us) . then for indexing automatic and press next . Follow the next screens , and since you have a biss encoder , some screens later choose “Start automatic commutation setup” and let it do it’s thing. Follow the guide and some clicks to next and you ll finish this wizard.

large mige biss encoder drc from tomo https://www.dropbox.com/s/kqpgzp1g9yivjyd/Large%20MiGE%20Biss-C%204.2milcpr.drc?dl=0 in case you don’t have it.

And you also need to pop the estop out. You have it pressed.

Thank you very much guys,

i will try it this evening, as soon i will tested i am going to tell you something

have a nice day

Good evening,

I think now looks good, thanks one time more.

Simu Cube configuration tool is running and the OSW is operational!
Additionally i loaded the xml files to Dirt Rally 2.0. So far so good.

But when i start to test in a real race (Dirt Rallye 2.0) the servo is like blocked, i have to make a lot of force to move the steering wheel in both directions

Could you give some advice?

thanks

Reduce the DirectInput Friction in the profile.

yes, it looks much better now. This week finally it arrive the steering wheel. After that i could adjust better the parameters

thanks