Simucube wireless wheel module and Alps Alpine RKJXT1F42001

Hi there,

currently I’m building myself a custom button box for my Simucube 1 with a SC wireless module which I already bought. Now I want to integrate the Alps Alpine RKJXT1F42001 7-Way Switch but I’m unsure if there will be an issue of double actuation. The Datasheet reveals that the push button will be activated when using the arrow functions(as seen in the picture below). I’d like to deactivate the push button when activating the arrow functions through software.
Is there a way around the issue within the firmware/software of the wireless module e.g. with the Wireless button plate module configurator software referred to in the modules handbook? If so, where may I access the software?

Regards,
JustLuck

Yes, it is possible. But we do not offer DIY support for this. The programming requires a hardware tool AND the software, and we sell those (and support for them) only to commercial entities that intend to build Simucube Wireless Wheels.

Contact our sales if you are such commercial operator that we could work with.

I think a 74HC08N and a 74HC86N would fix this. Any electro engineers around?

Yes, that would be possible - but just having such ICs on the board would roughly double the idle (non-transmitting) current of the wheel PCB that uses our module.