SimuCube V1 Issues

You might try disconnecting the e-stop on the green connector and put a small jumper wire between those terminals and test again.

If you don’t get the same error the e-stop button switch might have failed. Or you you have a problem in the wire to the e-stop.

What kind of wire gauge are the wires for the or the E brake and what not? I thought of that because I’m wondering if it’s E-stop issue but I don’t have any wire anywhere so I would have to go buy some an I don’t know what gage it is

If you don’t have any wire then you could leave everything connected to the green terminal at the Simucube board.

Open up the e-stop enclosure and unhook one of the wires from the switch and attach it to the same screw terminal as the other wire. Now you have closed the circuit.

This is actually a better test than just a jumper. If you have no errors after doing this you have proven that the e-stop cable is ok.
And the e-stop button/switch is bad.

We actually had a remote session yesterday.

There was a buzzing sound coming from the IONI itself.

It is likely a failed regulator or inductor on the board.

Okay sounds good Mika.
Thanks for spending the time to help him! :slight_smile:

So some bad news, I have brought the new chip and it is still doing the same orange code (SSSL). When in the testing page, under the Device States, and under Satuts Register the boxes of Enabled, Fault stopped, STO active all have the “Red !” and under Fault Register the Power stage force off and SimpleMotion both have the “Red !” as as well. Under the Physicals Inputs, the Phys enable has the “red !” on it also,

So I’ve figured out this issue above, so the motherboard DFU switches were not in the right spot from when Mika was working on it a month back.

But now I have this issue with the wheel itself / Simucube

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8xP9nvD5TQs