Simucube setup help needed

that issue (that you are seeing it) tells that it is something related to IONI servo drive or its configuration - the Simucube firmware is correctly installed at that point. Please show the settings from Granity so we can see what the issue is there.

I think I found a problem.
in the OSW kit I bought is the IONICUBE X1 board and not SIMCUBE (it should work only with MMOS)
But when I did the file upgrade to Simucube, from that moment I don’t see STM in the device manager, and I can restore the MMOS.dfu settings

Thsoe look about right, and you should not touch those settings,as if you change them, the wiring should need to be changed to Simucube-mode (combined enable and Safe Torque Off functionality).

We do not have any idea on how to make the STM32F4 Discovery to boot to DFU mode from your current point. Maybe someone who actually has a Discovery can help?

AND IS ANY option to restore the factory settings to the whole set and start from the beginning?
I understand that Gravity Software and IONI work without a problem and I can’t load DFU, the problem is only on the STM32 side?
If I buy a new factory plate for 20 euros is that enough?

there is no SimpleMotion RS485 connection hardware between the STM32F4 Discovery and the IONICUBE card, so thats why the Simucube firmware is not compatible with that hardware configuration.

You must install MMOS to Discovery to get it working again, there most likely is no hardware faults. No need to reset the IONI settings to factory (or if you do, please save the working configuration file with Granity first!)

at some point the computer stopped seeing STM32, after removing the cover I noticed that the LED is off. I could not reinstall MMOS and found no information on how to do it.
I decided to buy a brand new STM32 motherboard and try it from scratch. Should come tomorrow.
Do I have to connect everything as it is now? and do the whole procedure like here? https://granitedevices.com/wiki/Installing_MMos_firmware_into_SimuCUBE
is that enough or I need additional programming?