Simucube OSW and Codemasters F1 2019 and 2020

Hi tried several times during this year to configurate my OSW wheel to the F1-2019 game, but even if detecting and identifying my wheel, the program does not react when configurating left/right. I tried several forums, but did neve r recieve any suggestions how to solve this. Now, thet 2020 version is out, I was wondering if anybody tried to connect their OSW to this version and have a success? I ams also considerating replacing my OSW simucube from 2018 to the latest version Simucube PRO 2, will that help, anybody had success connecting this with F1-2020?

Know this is a little old but it took me a while of just trying over and over again to get it to register in F1 2020 to get it to work.

I had no problem in F1 2020. i used the simucube profile in the game and mapped steering and all buttons without any problem.
Make sure to rotate to one side and back to middle position. If i rotate it only to the side it will not detected by the game. I have to go back to the middle position and then the axis is mapped.