SimuCUBE Open Source Firmware Development Update Thread 3

i’m using a 1920*1080 monitor, but the window of simucube software takes almost all the height so the windows bar has not enough place i think (i’m not sure). But maybe a slighty smaller window and an offset from the top left corner of the screen should not be bad. Simucube is in startup programs as my rig is dedicated to sim racing …

You can click&drag any corner of the Window and reduce the space of software.
It will remember that size

Thanks Alfye20.
I always resize the window, but i have to redo it at each startup. something to do to save the size of the window ?

Hi, I have the same problem with all of you I have to keep setting up the steering wheel rotation and the simucuba setting window.I have a size of tv 55 and this is done on version 1.24 1.25 Please fix it because I’ve been changing it for a long time and I read that Mika mentioned that there is such a problem and I will fix it, thank you for your support.

We have similar problem with SC2 TD, the fix is to run it with small argument.
But I don’t know if this is what your version supports or not, check included with SW readme.

Would it be possible to memorize the location of the Simucube window on the screen ?

That is on our backlog but pretty deeply buried in there…

1 Like

Centering fix has reached testing on my desk…

5 Likes

AWESOME Mika !!!

Good morning,
are the project with open source comes next time?
Or how are the actual direction?

Thank you, have a nice day, Manuel

Open source code in Github is up-to-date at the moment. I’ve pushed all commits up to the latest released version there.

1 Like

Are there any working project, till now?

There have been few industrial simulator operators that have used the open source project as a basis for their custom projects, but otherwise it seems that nobody is developing open source at the moment.

Can we have an update on the status of 1.0.30 ?

The first attempt at fixing the centering didn’t result in a working fix, so back to drawing board on that one.

2 Likes

Good news everyone.

Anyone up for a test?

2 Likes

I am available, please just simple tests for me

I am ready…,…

This is just for non-Biss-C encoders, right?

Yes it is…