I have a problem with new OSW kit ordered from simracingbay. I’ve connected everything but Simucube isn’t visible on my PC at all, no new devices, devices list isn’t even refreshing. No new COM ports, no device plug notification sound/popup. It looks just like USB ports are dead.
Besides communication issue with PC it looks like servo is working fine after turning power on, wheel rotates slightly few times and a second after that beeping sound is played, there is one green led on Simucube board, and orange one on Ioni servo drive.
So far I’ve tried:
- updating my bios
- connecting it to 3.0 usb ports
- connecting it to 2.0 usb ports
- connecting it to external pci-e 2.0 usb ports
- checked on other pc
- updated bios on other pc and checked again ;/
- forcing simucube into dfu mode by changing dip switch position on pcb
- downloading granite software and simucube software, both can’t detect wheel
- using different usb cables
Honestly I’m out of ideas and would be really glad if someone could help me ; /
My kit was preconfigured and tested so it should have updated firmware and bootloader.
PS: I have contacted Tomo by email and we are working on resolving this issue together but I wanted to also look for help here in case that maybe someone had similiar issue and was able to resolve it on his own.