Simucube and F1 challenge 99-02

I have the extra seasons version of the game (found here: https://www.facebook.com/F1CHALLENGEVB)

Unfortunately, due to how old the game, there is no information online on ffb settings especially for simucube 2. Anyone out there that still plays this game (hopefully this version) that works well?

SC2 may work OK, the problem would be the Max number of controllers detected by game and the order of that controllers on Windows

I have not yet tested it yet, but I believe this modded version shows support up to 4 controllers and supposedly h shifter support. I’m just hoping someone out there knows a good set up to start with so I don’t have to start from scratch. I have seen several youtubers use SC2 pro/ultimate with it but they only show a race on it.

The limit of controllers is not a problem even if the game is being stubborn and doesn’t detect your controller. There is a program that changes the order of your controllers. I need to use it for F1 Ch 99-02, GTR 1, GTL, GTR 2, etc. I have around 7 controllers and can use everything with all my games: pedals, wheel, wheel buttons & paddle shifters, stick sequential shifter, stick H-pattern shifter, e-brake, button box.

If you or any one needs help with how to do this, let me know and I’ll post the info.

Spinelli,

Could you please post your info on the program and how you were able to get the controllers to work? The F1 Challenge mod still only has in game options to set for two controllers to be recognized and I need at least 3 (hopefully 4) to be used in this game. I have had a few busy months and now with things slowing back down for me I am returning to wanting to try this game out.

Also since you have played F1 challenge could you give me any pointers or be willing to share your profile for the game?

Spinelli,

Could you please provide the information on how you got multiple controllers to work on this game? I have devreorder going and it will allow the game to detect the proper controllers first (SC2 and Heusinkveld pedals), but then the game is limited to two inputs so it does not detect the others at all.

I tried using joy2key to program shifter commands to keyboard shortcuts and it still will not work in the game. Any advice?