Simucube 2 pro with Dirt Rally 2.0 : CRASH GAME

when i add the command line in the file for the simucube 2 pro after a few races the game crashes completely. If I delete the command line in the file I obviously do not have ffb but the game works perfectly.
I use the command line indented on the forum Granite Device in the file “device_defines.xml” like this: <device id = “{0D6016D0-0000-0000-0000-504944564944}” name = “simucube_2_pro” priority = "100 “type =” wheel “official =” false "/>
and I also use the file “simucube_2_pro.xml” as on this Franconen video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEMD5LpJDA&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR3Bt1RaLwCmk1pjclzjlM4oB6uullCDh63Gx22lXbQDiZ2wQMvI8AP07vI

Interesting. There are many unfixed bugs in the game and Codemasters forum is also full of bug reports. I was just last week able to race three full career seasons in Dirt 2.0 with my SC2 Pro, so it is unlikely that the issue is in the Simucube.

it’s strange anyway because since the release of the game I play with a base Clubsport V2 and I had no problem. Since the installation of my Simucube 2 Pro I have this problem even after reinstalling my own game. When I do not modify the file of the game, I do not have a FFB but the game works perfectly, as soon as I add the command line for the Simucube 2 pro in the game file, the game crashes and I can not do anything, just turn off my computer and restart, I’m not the only one with this problem or whatever, but it is true that this game has a lot of problem with some people. However I have no problem with my Simucube 2 Pro with other games, it works perfectly. No problems with F1 2018 and F1 2019 codemasters too …