Simucube 2 Pro vs Simucube 2 Ultimate

See here you go back to what I think, sport needs less slew rate, your zero, It corresponds to a six from my pro, although I keep it at four when playing 21-22 NM… If the possibility of acting on these effects had not actually had great value for me, And if I were someone who kept them off I would have easily kept the sc1.I can assure you that even today it is one of the best bases second only to sc2.

You would have to limit slew rate by 60 percent to experience my setting “unlimited” (60 percent of 8). But my 4.8 are not a 6 on a Pro, they are simply a 4.8 aswell.
But it’s of course also a different experience with 10Nm or with 22Nm, and with in-game 100 or 50 overall force. Plus steering wheel size, weight… it’s almost impossible to compare settings with each other. Then personal preference… that is why I don’t see online profiles as really helpful

1 Like

I fully agree with your position, as an old user I have never even logged in to the online part.And honestly I found it very confusing because even taking the parameters of a YouTuber doesn’t mean having the best, Given that many of them, even if they have 200 thousand followers, have only recently used Direct Drive technology However, I liked the idea of ​​the presets on the pedals because they are designed by people who go to the track and it’s nice to be able to find the presets of a real rider

1 Like