Simucube 2 Pro Error Undervoltage 140405

Hello,
since today i am having major issues with my Simucube 2 Pro.
In every Sim like AC, ACC, Rfactor2 and Automobilista 2 after a couple of seconds driving i get an Error 140405 Undervoltage and the FFB is completly gone, steering still works.
I have the newer version of the Pro with only one power supply.

I already unplugged the power supply for a couple of hours, switched to a different wall outlet but the error persist.

Bought the Simucube 2 Pro not even a month ago from Virtual Racing Store.

Not very happy that a product of this price range fails after not even a month in use, also its my personal christmas gift and now christmas is at the doorstep and i can use my favorite wheelbase.

From doing research i suspect a faulty power supply

Please write us a support ticket. It is well possible that we can get you a replacement shipped before the Santa Claus visits.

Hi Mika, since i am completly new to this, how do i write a support ticket ? :slight_smile:
Strange thing is when is turn the FFB in the True Drive Paddock Software to 100% everything is just working fine. Seems like the power supply has only problems with lower voltages

https://granitedevices.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

also reachable via simucube.com either via navigating to support, or via the “help bot” on the page.

@Gixxer-66 did you ever get a resolution to this? I’m having power issues also. I simply no longer get power to my base.