I have just finished mounting my Simucube 2 Pro to my rig and of course, I skim through the quick-start guide and plug in everything right away. I unboxed the PSU and plugged it into my surge protector first and then the Simucube. As I plugged it into the Simucube, a spark came from the back when the connectors touched. I unplugged it and replugged it and another spark. This is when I noticed the Important notice on the quick start guide to plug it into the Simucube First and then the surge protector/wall outlet.
I just wanted to ask to see if I messed up anything on my Simucube? Could the 2 sparks have damaged any of the internals? My mind is racing right now wondering if I have accidentally damaged anything.
All the best,