Simucube 2 pedals curves

Hi everyone,
I have a Simucube 2 Ultimate with Racewerk S1 pedals directly connected.
Is there an option or additional software to adjust the brake response curve to the pedals like the Heusinkveld software for the Simucube.
I’d like to have a non linear response to the brake pedal, with more “bite”.
I don’t like to have to really stump on the pedal to brake effectively…
Any help appreciated, thanks !

Thats a Game Option in most sims

I don’t quite understand why you think the SC2 knows or cares about the pedals?

Those pedals connects directly to SC2 bases, so they are calibrated and controlled by SC2 board

Maybe simply because there’s an accessory port on the Simucube 2 for analog devices, and some channels are specificaly dedicated to pedals… :roll_eyes:

Having a single Simucube profile per sim for wheel AND pedals would be a nice touch on this excellent hardware.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer.
I have different FFB profiles for some sims depending on the cars, and I’d also like to have different pedals profiles too.
I think it would be great to have wheel and pedals profiles unified in Truedrive settings. :wink:

1 Like

Aha! I misunderstood what you meant by “directly” connected – assumed you meant directly to your PC.

Rewriting of the analog input configuration dialog to a wizard based solution, and then adding something for curves there, is indeed in our backlog. However, we are not working on it actively for the next few months.

1 Like

Any update on this feature?

Yes but not close to release.