Simucube 1, Problem stays turned to the right

The Slipping that Mika is mentioning is where the Wheel Mounting Clamp connects to the “Front” servo shaft… If this moves while driving it will throw of the center point of the system and you will have to save a new counterpoint (possibly every time you run)…

Make sure that the coupling between the servo Shaft and the Wheel Hub air Very Tight… and if you feel that you have gotten it as tight as you can take it off and use some sort of alcohol or degreaser on the shaft and the inside of the hub to make sure there are noels of anything on either part that may compromise clamping force… then tighten VERY tight.

Once this is done recalibrate the system with the Motor/Encoder/Centerpoint wizard. Once that is done it will reset the center… Make sure the wheel on screen matches the wheel position in real life…

Enter a sim… if the sim is not centered at this point recalibrate the Sim to the wheel as it believes the center is not actually at the wheel center.

Thank you very much I will try that

I’m still having the same problem

1 Like

if you enable desktop centering spring, is the feeling of the spring force smooth or very very notchy?

Hello, the feeling is notched

It is likely that a motor phase wire is disconnected somehow. Check your wiring.

I will check everything, thanks

Everything revised, and remains the same.
The feeling is uqe when I turn the real steering wheel about 60 degrees, in all the sims it rotates like 1080 degrees or more, it is as if the entire simucube, I had stayed with 180 degrees, to the right and to the left

Wrong Encoder Settings??

It is possible, but I have even changed the encoder, and it remains the same

Today I have connected with the people of Augury and they tell me that the steering wheel is perfect, that it has ffb etc. They tell me that it is not an EMIS problem, I think not, because I always have the same fault. Within all the sims it goes to the right and has very few degrees of rotation.

I’m desperate, I don’t know what else to do

Does the wheel rotate normally in your Simucube Configuration Tool, or is the problem just in games?

only in games it is configured perfectly in simucube

Try to calibrate the wheel (preferably with e-stop pressed in) in the Set Up USB Game Controllers -dialog in Windows.

I will try, thank you

Hello Mika, thank you very much for your help and everyone’s.

Finally the problem was solved, I would never have imagined it.

Press the security button, control panel, device manager and calibrate the simucube.

and everything perfect