Simucube 1 looses center position during game

Most likely your wheel’s center point is set many revolutions away from center, which causes the turn.

Please always re-run the motor configuration wizard in Simucube tool after changing any settings via Granity.

1 Like

Hi Mika,

I can’t connect directly to Granity so I have not changed anything from there for some years now.
Last thing I did was to use .drc Brion send me.

Something suddenly hit my mind.

I have recently upgraded my rig to Ryzen 9 5950X with a X570 MB. It’s a well know issue that USB stability is a thing with those chipsets, which will be fixed in few weeks. Maybe that has a role in my problem. Maybe related maybe not, I can’t be sure until it’s fixed.

Thank you.

@Mika found problem.
when moving wheel right left and change sliders on filters lose center gets grinding when you move fast left right

@Tolga try changing comunication device and refreshing until you see uart then change back to simple motion
see foto

That might happen if changing filter settings on the fly while wheel is turning more than around 360 degrees per second… or some crazy speed like thay. I classify that as a user error.

How fast were you moving the wheel?

I didn’t move it fast maybe 0,5 rev per second. And only few degrees 120-180

It changed hard. I felt and heard tac

Ok. Now i Know that don’t have to move when changing filters

Well when I am changing any settings, I am not touching the wheel.

hi iam having the same issue wheel losses center in game with a modified profile but stays center on default profile

found the issue

Glad you found it.
This is almost always the issue when you are losing center.

Before first mounting to the motor the hub should be disassembled and all oils removed. Then re-assembled

The oils should also be removed from the motor shaft.

The holding force of the hub/drivelock is improved by a large margin.

1 Like