Shipping Time and Communication from NSH Racing

After about 15 minutes in Dirt Rally - I love the feel of the paddles. My funky switch is… acting funky but otherwise everything is good. I like the feel of the buttons. There are definitely little imperfections in the front of the button box but not something I’m going to notice.

Unrelated, I can see no reason why I’d buy an OMP/Momo over the Motamec. It’s the right size and feels great.

edit: they have been very responsive over Facebook to my questions, which included “how do I put the paddles on” and “how do I turn the wheel on”. So far a generally positive experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just in case you don’t get a chance to compare. The Motamec feels softer than the Momo Sparco etc.

More squishy if that makes more sense?

The Motamec is the nicer of the inexpensive wheels I have tried. And really good deal for the guys in europe who don’t have the shipping costs compared to buying one living in the USA.

Joe, which Motamec wheel are you referring to. I have supposedly Motamec rim that came with SRB BB PRO 32 and it’s actually firmer than Sparco P310. The alcantara or suede is not as nice though, open stitching is also a bit eyebrow raising.

Andrew I bought one of the Mod 30 size a while ago ( maybe a year)

It was definitely lower durometer rubber than a Momo or Sparco. I could squeeze my fingers into it.

I can’t remember who it was, but I remember cut the top out of one turning into a cut wheel and they also said the rubber was much softer.

You sure it was a Motamec that Tomo was supplying with the BB series?

I never asked him, so I haven’t a clue.

No idea, it has no branding, this is why I said “supposedly”. This is from Tomo’s description

I just looked it up, I bought the
Formula race D320mm

Aaah, I skipped right over the supposedly. :slight_smile:

1 Like